SHA is the largest specialist liability insurance underwriting manager in Africa, with vast experience in the
specialist liability field. Key to the success of the organisation is its commitment to compliance and its
unyielding adherence to clear and binding underwriting principles.
SHA consistently strives to deliver value-driven niche underwriting service excellence. We remain committed to achieving outstanding results by providing unique solutions to our growing portfolio of corporate clients and brokers.
Why insure with SHA?
- Continued focus on value-driven, unique solutions to achieve results for our clients.
- Extensive operations throughout Southern Africa.
- Vast industry knowledge and complex risk underwriting experience spanning 29 years.
- We underwrite and/or insure:
- 82 of the Financial Mail Top 100 Companies.
- Limits of between N$500 million and N$1 billion on selected risks.
- We are the lead liability underwriter on the construction of:
- The Gautrain
- Four of six 2010 FIFA World Cup stadiums
- Construction and expansion of all South African international airports
- The Durban-Johannesburg pipeline
- Total of 194 mines
Through its ongoing commitment to compliance and a relentless focus on value-driven service delivery,
Stalker Hutchison Admiral (SHA) has established itself as the largest liability underwriter for corporate clients